Further reading: Interesting Links
- www.czech.cz: Gateway to all official institutions. A useful and well-done site.
- www.mapy.cz: Maps and city maps. The zoom-function is quite useful.
- www.supernavigator.cz: Also good for city maps. The virtual maps show important places and their addresses, too.
- www.vlak.cz: Official Website of the Czech railway company. Train and even bus connections as well as fares can be looked up easily.
- guide.travel.cz: Contains a lot of useful travel information and introduces many places of interest.
Do you have or do you know a good website about the Czech Republic? Don't hesitate, let me know! After checking it, I would love to add it to the link list. You can submit a link by using the →contact form or the comment function below. Note that commercial websites will be treated differently.